Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2008, 02:37 AM

Default Plugin \"Set Root Settings Folder\" PROBLEM

Hi folks,

Im new around here, so howdy all!

I have a problem with my plugins. I'm running: OS 10.4.11, PT LE7.4, DIGI003 Rack, and probably the culprit: novation Remote 49SL Compact.

Now I reckon it was just after installing the Novation Software that this happened, so it could well be that... BUT

I have set all the p[lugins to the correct root settings folders in order to access the presets via the + and - buttons... now they don't work... that is, the buttons aren't "highlighted"...

describing these things is sometimes a little tricky, so I hope i've described the problem sufficiently, and if not i'll do my best to expand...

my thanks in advance

dd
Old 07-09-2008, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Plugin \"Set Root Settings Folder\" PROBLEM

Howdy all...

I think, so far, I have solved the prob...

I trashed all the prefs for PT and Remote SL. After trawling through a bunch of forums and the DIGI and Novation answerbases (to no avail, specifically anyway), I decided to go the pref trashing method...

So, if anyone has the same prob, try that. Seems to have worked for me.

Cheers