Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2011, 12:37 AM

Question Possible??Update M-Powered8 to a version compatible on MAcOS Lion???

Hello,

Actually, my troubles with my computer, a MacBookPro, on wich I used to work with ProTools M-Powered 8 on a SnowLeopard system, started 4 months ago. In last July, I waited several weeks after the Apple service because my computer had hardware problems. The Apple Technical service had to fix the troubles but unfortunately for me , they didn't succeed. So because I was on the Apple Care, they decided to give me a new MacBookPro. But the big problem is that this new computer is working on OS Lion, and it is not possible for me to work with my version of ProTools since this time!!
Well, I tried several options, like installating Snow leopard on my computer, or on another hard disk... But It did not work!
And after many helps form lots of people, nothing is working!

So my question is: how could I work on ProTools again??
I am using ProTools since several years and my configuration worked very well before this summer.... and now I can't work at all!
So I wonder if you think there is any solution that you could propose me.

I sincerely hope, you could help me!!
Thanks a lot!