Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 06-24-2017, 03:28 PM

Default Eleven MKII missing from Application Manager w/ active HD support plan

I opened Application Manager today to check for updates and read a new feed talking about the First AIR Instruments Bundle update. In reviewing my Plug-Ins tab I noticed that "Eleven" (the Legacy version) was available for download. I thought this was strange since I currently regularly use Eleven MKII with an active PT HD support plan and have it installed and it works fine. I have no need for Eleven since I use it's successor. What was even stranger is that Eleven MKII was nowhere to be found in the Plug-Ins tab. Only the legacy Eleven. I'm supposed to have access to the MKII version through my support plan. Is this not the case anymore? Are updates for MKII not avail through Application Manager anymore?

I installed the legacy version of Eleven just to see what would happen. Oddly, when I reopened PT and it rescanned for new plugins, Legacy Eleven would not load or show up in plugin menus (AAX or AudioSuite), only Eleven Lite and Eleven MKII. Perhaps bc if MKII is installed it overrides the older version being avail?

I have since deleted it from my plugins folder.

Any ideas here? Anyone else seeing this? Is this a mistake on Avid's part in Application Manager?
Pro Tools|Ultimate 2023.12
HD Native Thunderbolt
HD I/O 16x16 Analog
Old 06-24-2017, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Eleven MKII missing from Application Manager w/ active HD support plan

Started a support case to get this sorted out for you. Note that the Eleven MK II installer is available in your Avid account... my.avid.com/products > Pro Tools | HD Annual Upgrade and Support Plan > Additional Value Content...
Old 06-25-2017, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Eleven MKII missing from Application Manager w/ active HD support plan

thanks jeffro, will keep a look out for correspondence from support. much appreciated.
Pro Tools|Ultimate 2023.12
HD Native Thunderbolt
HD I/O 16x16 Analog