Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2011, 04:51 PM

Default Structure Content Authorization Issues

When choosing presets in Structure the majority of them will prompt me with this message . . .

"License terms for 'StructureContent' not found. Either the iLok isn't connected or the demo authorization has expired. Please connect the iLok, or visit www.avidstore.com to purchase a full license for 'StructureContent'."

Then the locate content screen will usually pop up as if Structure cannot locate the sample files.

My Ilok definitely has a Structure 1.1 Content Auth on it and it is not expired. This computer is used as a student station at our school so the auth is within a 300 Level Training Bundle on the Ilok. Other computers at the school have the exact same auth bundle and version of Structure with the content placed in the same location and they do not have this issue. I have tried numerous solutions including running the "Set Structure Content Location" app (which I doubt has anything to do with it) and disconnected and reconnected the Ilok.

This is a 2 x 2.4 Quad-Core Xeon Mac Pro Tower with 6GB of Apple Factory RAM running Snow Leopard, Pro Tools 9.0.3, and Structure 1.1.

Any Ideas?
Old 02-10-2012, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Structure Content Authorization Issues

Hey there,

Have you been able to solve this issue? Im using a private computer and i have the same issue.

thanks
Old 02-10-2012, 03:32 PM

Default Re: Structure Content Authorization Issues

Try Repairing Permissions.