Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S4/S6
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2016, 06:45 AM

Default Can S6 ID and support plans show in Avid account?

For the first year I wondered why my system ID or warranty coverage was not shown in my avid account, but figured it was because warranty coverage is not an individually-purchased product. In Feb I purchased support and extended hardware coverage a few weeks before my warranty expired. The only record that a new plan exists is an email from my dealer when my credit card was charged, when the new plan took over. It would be handy to have this listed in our accounts.

Of course I know my S6 system ID. Yesterday I replaced the MTM module and in the process I had to register a new system. I now have a new system ID, the old one stays with the old MTM I suppose. I would feel a lot better if I could look in my account to verify expiration dates, ID numbers, etc.

I asked in the PT licensing section if there is a reason for no listing,but no response. Stereo Missile brought it up here. Showing what we purchased with expiration date would be useful, no? Can Avid do that?
Old 05-14-2016, 06:52 AM

Default Re: Can S6 ID and support plans show in Avid account?

I asked the same question awhile ago when we bought the additional support plans for our S6s. Avid techs could check it and confirmed that our plan is active but they said it won't appear in our account.
I think it would be very helpful though to see where we are.
Old 05-14-2016, 06:37 PM
Avid

Default Re: Can S6 ID and support plans show in Avid account?

Yes this is not ideal and we aware of it and looking at solutions for the future.