Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2019, 10:23 AM

Default FOR SALE: Two C24 control surfaces and custom built mix desk for side by side mixing

EDIT*
New Pricing! Only one C24 and the custom desk remains. All have been removed from the dub-stage.

These C24s are well maintained and currently operating in our main dub stage. No dead faders nor knobs. Faders have been periodically cleaned and/or replaced over the last 10 years. We are upgrading next week and need to make room for the new control surfaces. Unfortunately, our mix desk is custom built for two C24s and, due to the metal framing, can not be modified to fit other controllers. The meter bridge and legs can be removed to aid in moving, however, the desk is mainly one solid piece with the metal supports welded to the frame. It is a quality desk and cost us over $5000 when new. The arm rest on the left side has some wear and tear. We usually cover with cloth gaffers tape and the keyboard sits over it, but I removed it so you can see. Vinyl repair kit may close it up.

More pictures here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aMDP4yu3PBcjeNR88

Approximate Desk dimensions: 134” long, 44’ deep, 30” high. Meter bridge 6” high.

Pricing:

Single C24 - $3500

Desk- Free

We will accept cash or credit cards. No checks. And of course, sold as-is with no warranties.

Serious offers only, please contact me at eric@anarchypost(dot)net or 818-334-3300 to set up an inspection.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_3475-DUC-size.png (41.4 KB, 0 views)
Anarchy Post
1811 Victory Blvd
Glendale, CA 91201
818-334-3300
www.anarchypost.net

Last edited by Eric L; 09-12-2019 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:50 PM

Default Re: FOR SALE: Two C24 control surfaces and custom built mix desk for side by side mi

WOWOWOWOW!!!!

That is one HELLUVA DEAL right there

I will let everyone know about this as I bet a lot of studio guys would drool over that setup!! And the price makes shipping overseas feasible so I hope you could assist if a carrier would come and pack it up and take it away. I guesstimated with the measuremnts and weight of the additional desk the s&h to land around 1000 USD to sweden which is still a STEAL! I seen one C24 go for 5000USD so even if it is a few hundred more in S&H it is a super deal.

Let me spread the word and hopefully one of our colleagues in LA or LV will buy that as it wont be a lot added onto that super nice price!

Thank You for beeing soo reasonable with value and expectations, those are rare values these days.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 09-12-2019, 08:18 PM

Default Re: FOR SALE: Two C24 control surfaces and custom built mix desk for side by side mi

Original post edited with new pricing. Only one C24 remains.
Anarchy Post
1811 Victory Blvd
Glendale, CA 91201
818-334-3300
www.anarchypost.net