Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2015, 10:02 AM

Default There are no qualifying upgrade products on this iLok account. Please try another iLo

Hi there,
just bought from avid online store Pt10/11 HD upgrade from PT9+CPTK
No way to get it.
System says: "There are no qualifying upgrade products on this iLok account. Please try another iLok account"

working on mac 10.6.8

Ilok id: lorenzzz

Thanks

Lorenzo
Old 01-19-2015, 11:01 AM
Admin Emeritus

Default Re: There are no qualifying upgrade products on this iLok account. Please try another

Hi Lorenzo, I see that there is an open support case where Avid support is working with you.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:08 AM

Default Re: There are no qualifying upgrade products on this iLok account. Please try another

Hi Bruce, yes, we did a call to the support.
Please let me know if there are news, we have a production starting and everybody here is worried

Thanks
Lorenzo
Old 01-20-2015, 01:20 AM

Hi,

no news yet…

Lorenzo
Old 01-20-2015, 01:24 AM
Admin Emeritus

Are you sure that you are getting all of the emails from your case? They may be waiting for you to respond.

Check your spam and junk mail folders.

When I looked at this earlier and replied to this thread, Avid support had already deposited a 31 day Pro Tools HD 11/10 bundle license to your iLok account while this was being sorted out.

If they did not also send you the installers, you can download the installers from the Trial page:
http://www.avid.com/Trial/ProTools

Also, you wrote:
Quote:
working on mac 10.6.8
That would not be supported with Pro Tools 11, so not sure what you mean about that OS version besides what you are running Pro Tools 9 on. You would want to upgrade your system for Pro Tools 11.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:50 AM

Hi Bruce,

I got all emails. I got the one with the trial version too, but i asked about hd10 because we have 10.6.8 but avid send me hd11 trial that is not useful.
But this is not the problem… I could get it directly from avid site.
The problem is that we can't have what we paid…
How do you feel if you buy a car and they give you just the bill and not the car?

Sorry about that but I'm a little upset

Thanks

lorenzo
Old 01-20-2015, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzz View Post
Hi there,
just bought from avid online store Pt10/11 HD upgrade from PT9+CPTK
No way to get it.
System says: "There are no qualifying upgrade products on this iLok account. Please try another iLok account"

working on mac 10.6.8

Ilok id: lorenzzz

Thanks

Lorenzo

It was a long time ago I upgraded HD8 to HD9 and I'm not sure the current process. However, have you tried moving your license off your iLok usb drive by deactivating it? Also, have you tried plugging your iLok usb drive into a usb hub? I recently ran into an issue with PT not seeing my iLok until I plugged it into a hub.

Not sure if any of this helps, but I wanted to throw it out there.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Voyles View Post
It was a long time ago I upgraded HD8 to HD9 and I'm not sure the current process. However, have you tried moving your license off your iLok usb drive by deactivating it? Also, have you tried plugging your iLok usb drive into a usb hub? I recently ran into an issue with PT not seeing my iLok until I plugged it into a hub.

Not sure if any of this helps, but I wanted to throw it out there.
Hi thanks for your feedback.
The problem seems not involve the ilok usb key
I did other upgrade in the past and no problem, i can see all my license on the keys and on the account on ilok site too…
The problem is about a surrender a license, that's because actually i'm not doing a simple upgrade but switch to 9cptk to 10.
So probably is correct when system says that there are no qualified upgrade available since in not an upgrade but a surrender but no way...
Old 01-20-2015, 08:33 AM
Admin Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzz View Post
Hi thanks for your feedback.
The problem seems not involve the ilok usb key
I did other upgrade in the past and no problem, i can see all my license on the keys and on the account on ilok site too…
The problem is about a surrender a license, that's because actually i'm not doing a simple upgrade but switch to 9cptk to 10.
So probably is correct when system says that there are no qualified upgrade available since in not an upgrade but a surrender but no way...
There is no surrender required at this point, and no licenses have been surrendered. The 31-day license that Avid support deposited in your iLok account is a Pro Tools HD Bundle license with Pro Tools HD 11 and Pro Tools HD 10. I understand that you want to complete the upgrade, which they are working on doing for you.

But in the meantime, you can just install that 31 day license to your iLok 2 and use Pro Tools HD 11 and HD 10.

You can download the Pro Tools HD 11 installers from the Pro Tools 11 Trial page as I wrote before.

You can download the Pro Tools HD 10 installers and Avid Virtual Instruments installers from here:
Pro Tools 10.3 Downloads

And the latest update from here:
Pro Tools 10.3.9 Downloads
Old 01-21-2015, 02:07 AM

Problem solved today

Thanks

Lorenzo