Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 11-24-2005, 07:11 AM

Default Where can I download DINR DEMO??

Hello all,

I want to check out DINR to see if it is something for me, but I can't find where I can download a demo...

I tried downloading the plug to see if I could click 'demo' somewhere when I opened PT, but there was no such option.

Any help appreciated!!
Old 11-24-2005, 07:29 AM

Default Re: Where can I download DINR DEMO??

You need an ilok. Download the plugin, install it, then when the window comes up, click "try," and it will send you to a web registration page and the asset will be downloaded to your ilok. Also, make sure you downloaded DINR LE, I think DINR is TDM. I got dinr le as part of my upgrade, but haven't needed to use it yet. When I tried the demo, I think soundsoap was a little easier at first look, but I can't use my soundsoap in PT for some reason, and I was told that DINR works well but takes time to learn correctly. Hope that helped.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:38 AM

any way to get a demo authorization without web access? i really REALLY do not want to connect my PT computer to the scary internet.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:52 AM

Just install the DINR demo from your Pro Tools 6.x installation CD! I believe it's iLok free.
Command|8