How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2017, 04:25 PM

Default I really made a mess of my disk allocation pls help

Long story short I have stuff all over the place for 6 songs with a client due to a poor start on a time crunch.

The root cause was that I was importing his session into a template session then doing a save as between each song/session.
Also I was removing the clips from the session (not deleting) to make things somewhat organized.
I forgot to do a save as between songs.
However I thankfully just did saves on the template session after every take...
I have looked through all of the backups and found the most current version of the session for each song.

My question is now at this point how can I save these to a new location that will transfer only the audio showing in that session and have it be a new link to that file and whatnot so when I send it to this client he can pull it up without missing audio?