Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)

Old 07-21-2000, 04:30 PM

Default Re: I\'m using T-Racks and I have a problem...Anyone else using T-Racks that can help???

I had the identical problem. I fixed it by going to the Apple Sound OUTPUT control panel and selecting "built-in." I never could get the "Digidesign" output to work. It failed with your symptoms identically.

Good luck -

Bill
Old 07-22-2000, 12:20 AM

Default I\'m using T-Racks and I have a problem...Anyone else using T-Racks that can help???

Hey!!!
Well I'm having problems w/ my T-Racks...I know it's not 001 but I use T-Racks to master all my music recorded on the 001...So anyone using T-Racks if you've had this problem before please help....
Well I bounced to disk in my 001( to make a stereo track for mastering...) and after I did everything worked fine, I was able to master my song in T-Racks....However when I closed T-Racks down and tried to open up that same song this morning, it wouldn't play at all...The transport in T-Racks wont move and you press play and it just stays wherever your at...I can drag the little button left or right to drag the song to any part but once I drag it there and press play it wont play or anything...All I see is some signal in the T-Racks meter for a split second and it then dies down...
Sometimes if I deinstall and then reinstall T-Racks it will work fine for one song and after that no songs will play...but half the time the song wont play at all...
I know I may **** some of you off because this isn't a 001 question but I need T-Racks to master my 001 recordings..Please help!!!!

Trash Man

[email protected]
Old 07-24-2000, 08:34 AM

Default Re: I\'m using T-Racks and I have a problem...Anyone else using T-Racks that can help???

Thanks Bill,
I'm going to try that on my T-Racks tonight when I get home....I appreciate your help...

Trash Man