Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2006, 10:10 PM

Default Digi! Whats happening with our updates??

Digi

This keyboard freezing bug is a ***king pain in the ***king ass! It nails me at least 3 times per day, on really big sessions that take ages to load etc. I waste at least 1 hour every day reloading PT and sessions, which is UNACCEPTABLE.

We've been telling you about this bug since 7.1 came out.

I think its got something to do with the workspace. That thing freaks out all the time and crashes the computer, especially when auditioning WAV's quickly on different drives. But for the life of me i cant re-create any of these crashes.

**** its just happened for the 4th time today, while i'm writing this post.

Are you able to re-create it? Are you working on a fix??????????????

Please let us know whats in the works.

fman