Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Question about (legitimate) copying logo\'s

Hi all.

Some people have the 001 & PTLE logo on their website. I tried to do the same but didn't succeed so far. This is only to show the Digidesign equipment I'm using. Makes my site a little bit more advanced and is good publicity for Digidesign I think.

But how do you do that? I tried editing the properties of the PT shortcut on my desktop > selecting another icon but no luck. Opened the Digidesign folder in my Program Files but no way. Did the same on my PT 6.4 cdrom, nope. I'm puzzled.

I wanna do the same with the Reason icon.

People who went before me in this did a nice job. Must have taken some work and figuring out. If anyone wants to guide me into the right direction that'd be surely appreciated. Wish I could be of any help for those struggling with similar issues or with PT questions but it seems I'm not exactly ready for that. I've learned that giving substantial advise takes some thorough research & in-depth understanding about peoples' needs regarding their way through their learningcurve and I can only watch and read.

Stil I hope there's somebody who's willing to lend this guy a helping hand. That'll surely be returned, as the word "what goes around comes around" also goes for the good things we do in life. Needless to tell you guys about that

Anybody?

Walther

Voideco

Metric Halo ULN8 3D Interface, NI Komplete Control S49 midikeyboard

Macbook Pro M1, 2.5 GHz 8 core CPU, 32 Gb RAM, 1Tb storage, Monterey 12.6.6. PT Ultimate 2023.6, UVI Falcon 3.0 + some soundbanks, Waves Platinum bundle, some free Melda plugz, Metric Halo/Make Believe plugz.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Question about (legitimate) copying logo\'s

Not sure if this will help, but you need to download the image and place it on a web page as a picture. You can then link the image to a webpage if you like. Most often, you need to have the image in the folder of your web page or document or in a subfolder below home page.

Now are you more confused then you were?
Maybe a little more detail of what you are trying to do will help.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:44 PM

What LOGOS do you want???

- Doc

MONUMENT SOUND ON YOUTUBE

Monument Sound Facebook

"Changing how people hear music one track at a time"
Old 02-14-2005, 06:45 PM

http://www.digidesign.com/download/images/
Old 02-14-2005, 07:04 PM

Wow! 3 Replies in 11 minutes. That made my day!

SimpleNatureSpirit,
I bet you this will help. In fact I'm less confused with this. Yes I can place the file in my webfolder, already did some research about organizing this stuff. Thank you very much.

Inteldoc,
I mean the icon that shows up on my desktop when having installed PT. It's the logo for the PTLE, furthermore I mean the picture that's placed on my 001 breakoutbox, Digidesign will have the same image digitally presented on their site. That's as clear as I can make it.

Chris,
You made it as comfortable as a Ferrari driversseat for me finding the pictures. Thanks a lot, this makes it way smoother than I expected.

Going to download the images now,

thanks all.

Walther

Macbook Pro M1, 2.5 GHz 8 core CPU, 32 Gb RAM, 1Tb storage, Monterey 12.6.6. PT Ultimate 2023.6, UVI Falcon 3.0 + some soundbanks, Waves Platinum bundle, some free Melda plugz, Metric Halo/Make Believe plugz.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:16 PM

What you also could do is press alt-printscreen during launch launch of ptle. Then open paint, and choose "paste". Save as .bmp or TIFF, and open in your favourite picture program to crop to show only the logo.

Bastiaan
Old 02-15-2005, 02:16 AM

Quote:
What you also could do is press alt-printscreen during launch launch of ptle. Then open paint, and choose "paste". Save as .bmp or TIFF, and open in your favourite picture program to crop to show only the logo.
Gotta breed on that one too. Diving into the manual could be wise for a lazy guy like me but tnx Bastiaan.

Btw I didn't find the 001 embleme on the DD site. No don't give me the answer, I can't even tell if it's on people's sites anyway. Some work's been done for now once again, tnx all.

Walther

Voideco