Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Additional Resources

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 02-06-2019, 12:15 AM

Default Re: What is up with AIR these days?

I think they are working or have to work on FX for the AKAI MPC software. All their FX plugins are now available in MPC.
MacBook Pro i7 Quad 2.6GHz 8GB RAM
ProTools 2018.12
Digidesign Command|8
macOS Mojave
MOTU 4pre
MOTU Track16
Axiom Pro 25
LinnStrument 128
Roli Seaboard Block

tons of stomp boxes
tube amps
guitars
noise
Old 02-06-2019, 02:53 PM

Default Re: What is up with AIR these days?

After posting in this thread over a couple of weeks ago, I was reminded why I had stopped using IEP. So, I tried to recover my login credentials but didn’t receive the expected automated response. I then e-mailed their support to try to establish what updates are available, process, etc.

I had already forgtten about this but came across this thread again. I contacted them on Sunday morning, so now at the end of their stated 24-72 hour response period, yet no reply (checked junk, etc.)

My previous experience with Sonivox was the same i.e. no response after several e-mails. FWIW, I did eventually get ‘proper’ support from the UK InMusic team who appear to be doing their best dealing with poor direct support and longstanding issues (such as Sonivox VI crashes on Pro Tools) with the brands they represent.

Anyway, if Air don’t reply, I guess my IEP will remain on the current, out-of-date version and I will continue to have no access to my licences, user account, etc.