Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Mac OS X
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2013, 02:26 AM

Default Surrendering of ProTools Express failed need Avid help

I registrated yesterday Pro Tools Express under my Avid ID. Now I have a (blue flagged) not activated PTE-Akai Version in my ilok account.
If i try to surrender this (Click the Complete Button to start surrender) i get the Error message " one or more Licences can not be found in your account"
Its the same if i try to drag the License to my ilok.
I contacted ilok support team an they told me that avid was my counterpart in this case. But i can't find a simple contact form on the Avid Site to solve this Problem without extra fees (buy a AVC Code) and i cant believe that it serious. Any Ideas about this (i think not unknown) Problem?
Best Regards from Germany
Jochen
Old 11-14-2013, 10:14 AM

Default Re: Surrendering of ProTools Express failed need Avid help

I would contact avid customer service to see if they can sort it out... Post here if they are able to help you.... If not we will see if we can't point your case in the right direction.

Happy Recording....

Litehousemuzik
Audio Mixing Services
Old 11-28-2013, 02:53 AM

OK after 10 Emails and sending the receipt Avid gave me the Surrendering. But PTE won't start with a Mbox2 connected (No Hardware detected but the Mbox2 works in OSX). Is the PTE -Maudio/AKAI version crippled only for Interfaces of this Firms?
Old 11-29-2013, 02:43 PM

I believe so.... I have a version of PTE that will only work with the Fast Track interface that came with it.... When you say you surrendered a license... Which license did you surrender and what did you surrender it for??

Thanks

Litehousemuzik
Audio Mixing Services
Old 12-01-2013, 03:17 AM

It came with a m-audio Axiom but there was no Lizenz on the ilok. Now after the email Contacts i have a PTE 10.0.3 M-Audio-Akai Version. Ok i will try to get a cheap Fast Track. I suppose the C400 or the Fast track Pro didn't working with PTE.