Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > AAX Plug-ins
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2018, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Renew Pro Tools Update & Support Plan—Get Pro Limiter and Pro Compressor for FREE

I also renewed last few days, don't have a perpetual licence for the pro comp and limiter.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Renew Pro Tools Update & Support Plan—Get Pro Limiter and Pro Compressor for FREE

Hey Jeffro,

I just renewed my annual PT plan and I don't see these plugins anywhere in my account either. Not sure if it takes more than a few days for it to appear, but if you could look into it, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 11-29-2018, 12:26 AM

This doesn't apply to Ultimate users .. for some reason .. ?
Old 11-29-2018, 06:58 PM

Can those that have received these plugins give us an idea of how they got them?

Do they appear in your AVID account? If so, where? Do they deposit a seperate iLok license into your account for the plugins? I assume yes as it's supposed to be a perpetual license and not tied to your PT renewal.

Having a hard time trying to get these things.

Thanks.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcal View Post
I also renewed last few days, don't have a perpetual licence for the pro comp and limiter.
Started a support case for you to track and solve this.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardi View Post
...I just renewed my annual PT plan and I don't see these plugins anywhere in my account either...
Started a support case for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardi View Post
...Do they appear in your AVID account? If so, where? Do they deposit a seperate iLok license into your account for the plugins? I assume yes as it's supposed to be a perpetual license and not tied to your PT renewal...
They should be in Products Not Yet Downloaded and when activated will be in your list of My Products and Subscriptions (with perpetual licenses deposited in your iLok account).
Old 11-29-2018, 11:22 PM

Thanks Jeffro.

They’re definitely not in my account so appreciate you looking into it.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2018, 12:35 PM

I bought a 1-year Update and Support plan and activated it on 11/27. This changed my expiration date to 12/27/19. That is correct.

I went to Products Not Downloaded, activated the serial number found in there and... now I have a one-year subscription to the Complete Plug In Bundle ("Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle - Annual")? I'm 100% sure I never bought that - I've never bought an Avid plug-in subscription.

But I don't have separate links to download Pro Compressor and Pro Limiter.

And I do have a separate link for Graphic EQ 12.0.

I'm so confused. I'd be happy with permanent licenses for Pro Compressor and Pro Limiter, but that's the one thing I don't seem to have.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundByLaura View Post
...I went to Products Not Downloaded, activated the serial number found in there and... now I have a one-year subscription to the Complete Plug In Bundle ("Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle - Annual")? I'm 100% sure I never bought that - I've never bought an Avid plug-in subscription. But I don't have separate links to download Pro Compressor and Pro Limiter...
Couldn't find your account based on your community email address, so please start a support case with your account info. Thanks.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:03 PM

I renewed my plan a few days ago, but I couldn't find my licenses for the limiter and the compressor...