Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 03-08-2002, 01:02 AM

Default best User Conference ever.

This a thank you note for all the members who are basically racing to post answers, to share the knowledge, to guide each other in the right direction...

I haven't seen another uc where the members get sad b/c someone else post the answer before themselves...
Most answers here are trust worthy. They are either backed by a link or in most cases tried and proven. With little bit of reading thru the duc and you'll know who is serious and who isn't.
I can tell you this b/c I read this post and haven't gone wrong yet.
So much positive energy here, I'm keep coming back everyday. This duc has become somewhat of a soap opera like thing for me. I just can't stop coming back. I think I'm going to see a doctor about this new habit of mine.
Seriously, I do have a txt file where I keep all the topics that I think might be worthy for later searches [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

keep on reading...
Tuvan
Old 03-08-2002, 09:09 AM

Default Re: best User Conference ever.

Welcome to the Club. Please send membership dues to........
Old 03-08-2002, 01:15 PM

Well put tuuffy I check back daily. I may need intervention soon. A big thanks to all who respond so quick and those who share knowledge so freely. You are the reason PTLE runs so good for me and I have a system that it runs on. Thanks again.
Old 03-08-2002, 02:27 PM

Oh..You're welcome, it's nothing really! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2002, 06:23 PM

I can tell you that the talent on this board will make you triple check your answer's. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
I really enjoy the conversation here.
We are a very small, and quite possibly, sick minority to be concerned about such things as the subtle differences between chipset's.
Even amongst geeks.
Old 03-08-2002, 07:45 PM

I could only begin to name all the names of the incredibly nice and knowledgeable people here who have taught me anything I know about pcs and PT. And I would not want to leave anyone out.... but you know who you are.

There's never been a cooler place in my experience to learn and apply that knowledge creatively.

This place has my respect, and I appreciate all the help, Roy
Old 03-08-2002, 11:07 PM

This user conference is insane

I have to thank Mr. Mark Knecht for all his help on getting me started with recording and editing my DJ dance mix with PTLE. Dude,you are too cool!

I love reading all the posts,and even though I'm not sure about what 3/4 of it means yet,Eventually I will and it will all be there for me to check out.

The only thing that seems to be missing for me is input from other DJs and DJ-producers doin the same thing I'm interested in doin. I'm interested in producing HOUSE and electronica in general but I am also interested in recording live musicians. Sampling from vinyl or anything for that matter is my interest as well as remixing.

Anyway,I just want to thank all the cool people in this room that keep me up to date with quick answers and fierce knowledge.

DJ DBOY
Old 03-08-2002, 11:13 PM

I think this use conference says a lot about the personality of Pro Tool's users. Hmm....Do I think it's a coincidence that the best software has the best users? No at all

I love this place and everyone who contributes to it
Old 03-09-2002, 09:03 AM

If I learn to use Logic, but use it with PTLE hardware, do I get to stay? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2002, 09:32 AM

Hi everybody

After reading all of the posts above I can't do anything but join this incredible energy field that wraps all around us [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

P.S. : read this post while you're playing "The power of love" by Huey Lewis and the News in the background [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

L.G.