Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2002, 07:50 AM

Default Participation Wanted At New Forum

Just want to let users know about a new Forum at our site www.hookrecordings.com

At the moment we have 'studio techniques' but will be adding new categories very soon.

due to the lack of decent 'Logic Audio' forums we will propably be adding that very soon.

Anyway, if any of you would like to participate then please do. There are some very cool features in the forum.

If anybody has any suggestions to improve the forum then please let us know.

cheers

PS
This is now way a ploy to sell more records btw [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2002, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Participation Wanted At New Forum

This is a really slick-looking forum. WTG!

encephalon
Lush Music
Old 03-28-2002, 03:48 PM

Chris,
I have to disagree with you about Logic forums. Kickdaspeaker has a really good forum and so does Sonikmatter. There are never enough good forums on a subject so one more is always a plus. You own it to yourself to check out these two.

Possible suggestion for a forum. Crossplate forum. People using for example the 001 with DP, Logic etc. There can never be enought information on that.

Toecat
Old 03-28-2002, 03:53 PM

toecat is right, there is an EXCELLENT Logic forum (it's mine [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]) at http://f23.parsimony.net/forum49865/ , for lack of a more memorable URL.

Uncensored, no moderator, no subscription, no log-in, no registration, no signature, no social security number, no bullsh*t. Just a good Logic Audio forum, where you are free to discuss your last girlfriend's sexual tips or tomorrow's weather, for all I care.

The funny thing is, there's never been ONE off topic subject, never been ONE flame war.

I guess that proves that sometimes letting people be free makes them be better. Haaaaa........

6am eternal
Old 03-28-2002, 05:43 PM

Hey Chris,

Nice site. Its great that anyone can submit a demo. I'll have to do that. I write mostly trance so it would be good to hear what you guys think.

I havent heard any stuff from Hook recently but used to be a big fan (ahh...remember going crazy in the clubs to x-cabs -neuro and Transa- Prophase.) I've been learning how to use all this technology over the past few years so I guess I am out of touch with whats been happening.

Anyway I'll definately have a look

Nocturnal