Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2019, 01:08 PM

Default Pro Tools HD License Missing on iLok

I have a question regarding Pro Tools HD Licenses.

I bought the Pro Tools HD licenses for 7/8/9/10/11 and back in 2016 I made a subscription plan for Pro Tools Ultimate which ended in December 2017

As I didn't use Pro Tools Ultimate since more than one year I wanted to check which licenses I have so that I can maybe sell them, but after connecting my iLok it seems that all the licenses disappeared. I could see that I have the products and can download them from my avid account, but the Pro Tools licenses on my physical iLok are just gone. any ideas?
Old 02-12-2019, 08:54 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools HD License Missing on iLok

Open iLok Manager and look in the tab if Available Licenses? Did the PT Ultimate purchase require surrendering older versions?

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 03-10-2019, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools HD License Missing on iLok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
I have a question regarding Pro Tools HD Licenses.

I bought the Pro Tools HD licenses for 7/8/9/10/11 and back in 2016 I made a subscription plan for Pro Tools Ultimate which ended in December 2017

As I didn't use Pro Tools Ultimate since more than one year I wanted to check which licenses I have so that I can maybe sell them, but after connecting my iLok it seems that all the licenses disappeared. I could see that I have the products and can download them from my avid account, but the Pro Tools licenses on my physical iLok are just gone. any ideas?
It was an upgrade, not a subscription, so you have a Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual Bundle (with 10/11/12+I/O) in your account. (That replaced the Pro Tools HD with Upgrade and Support Plan 2015 which was an upgrade from Pro Tools HD 11.) With upgrades, you typically surrender your 'old' version for a bundle that includes the old and new versions. That would explain why some of the older individual licenses are no longer available. In addition to your Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual Bundle (with 10/11/12+I/O) you still have a Pro Tools HD 7 license and Pro Tools HD 7.3/7.4 Bundle in your account. Hope this helps.