Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2005, 06:17 AM

Default Audio and Fades missing from session. Please Help!

Hi all, I have been working on a session for some time and go back and forth between my studio and our band studio for tracking sessions. I did a tracking mix where I created a new session (copied the original session) and then rough mixed the drums and instruments to stereo L-R tracks. I then went to the band's studio and we did some vocals and keyboards all without a hitch. Now I come back to my place and go to fire up the original session and I get the message "6 audio file(s), 0 fade file(s), and 0 video file(s) are missing. Would you like to: Skip All ; Manually Find Relink ; Automatically Find Relink ; Regenerate Missing Fades". I don't know what's up but I haven't changed anything in this session since the last time I worked on it which was last week when I was prepping for the tracking session. I have backups but I want to move forward, not backwards. I thought I had heard about this "bug" in the past but I did a search and found nothing. Can one of you fine folks please point me in the right direction? We are running LE 6.4 (6.4.0.149) at both places. Thanks and God bless. -FS
Tampa Bay, Florida
http://www.frankencat.com
<><

PT 2018.12 (Win)
PT 10.3.10 (Win)
Mbox Pro Gen 3 Firmware 1.0.4
Focusrite 18i8 Gen 2 (mobile rig)
Windows 10 Enterprise (main PT OS)
Mac Mojave 10.14.4 (no PT at the moment)
Old 11-22-2005, 08:36 AM

Default Re: Audio and Fades missing from session. Please Help!

'Automatically find relink'- works for me. Had this problem when I moved some sessions between folders.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Re: Audio and Fades missing from session. Please H

Thanks man. I just grabbed the audio files from my backup and it's all good. Peace
Tampa Bay, Florida
http://www.frankencat.com
<><

PT 2018.12 (Win)
PT 10.3.10 (Win)
Mbox Pro Gen 3 Firmware 1.0.4
Focusrite 18i8 Gen 2 (mobile rig)
Windows 10 Enterprise (main PT OS)
Mac Mojave 10.14.4 (no PT at the moment)