Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Old 12-05-2010, 06:59 AM

Default Circular Download Page

Hello, folk!

I'm trying to download the crossgrade, but after I enter the serial number for the DIGI002 and click the "continue" button, I'm taken back to the stage where i have to enter the serial number.

There are no more error messages, it just goes around again. i say, "No more", because I was entering both the iLok ID and serial number incorrectly before but i finally got them right (for the iLok, you need to include the number sign and I confirmed the serial number from the eMail I got from SweetWater). I even logged out and started gain twice.

Once more, there are no more error messages, so I assume both sets of info are correct.

Any ideas?

Thanx!
PT 2018; Nuendo 8.?; Studio One 3; former Sonar and Sequoia user .... GENELEC 1031A, AVANTONE MIX CUBES (Active); Sibelius 7.0; Dorico; Mac Mini 2.6 GHz Core i7, OS X 10.12.2 Sierra; 16GB RAM; 480 GB System SSD; 1 TB 7200 rpm Audio; 3 TB samples; Roland A-800 Pro controller; GOOD BYE PEE SEA!!
Old 12-05-2010, 07:05 AM

Default Re: Circular Download Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBannah View Post
Hello, folk!

I'm trying to download the crossgrade, but after I enter the serial number for the DIGI002 and click the "continue" button, I'm taken back to the stage where i have to enter the serial number.

There are no more error messages, it just goes around again. i say, "No more", because I was entering both the iLok ID and serial number incorrectly before but i finally got them right (for the iLok, you need to include the number sign and I confirmed the serial number from the eMail I got from SweetWater). I even logged out and started gain twice.

Once more, there are no more error messages, so I assume both sets of info are correct.

Any ideas?

Thanx!
Try purging your browser cache/history
Old 12-05-2010, 07:14 AM

Nope! .... but thanx!

Anyone from DIGI around?
PT 2018; Nuendo 8.?; Studio One 3; former Sonar and Sequoia user .... GENELEC 1031A, AVANTONE MIX CUBES (Active); Sibelius 7.0; Dorico; Mac Mini 2.6 GHz Core i7, OS X 10.12.2 Sierra; 16GB RAM; 480 GB System SSD; 1 TB 7200 rpm Audio; 3 TB samples; Roland A-800 Pro controller; GOOD BYE PEE SEA!!
Old 12-05-2010, 11:26 AM

Actually, your problem is the iLok serial number - I went round and round with this. Enter your USER ID for the iLok log-in page, NOT the iLok serial number.

Then it will take your digi serial number ok. This drove me nuts for a while until I finally figured out it wasn't the iLok serial number they wanted but your iLok user id.

Dave Tosti-Lane
Old 12-05-2010, 12:23 PM

(rofl)

Technology has us overcomplicating things. The field did indeed ask for the "EYE DEE" NOT THE SERIAL NUMBER!!

ENGLISH, FELLAS, ING-GLISH!!!! LOL

Thanx! The download process has started.

lololol
Old 12-05-2010, 10:35 PM

Glad to help. Also less embarrassed about missing that myself now that I've seen several other people doing the same thing!
Old 12-06-2010, 03:32 AM

Something else to share .... during the installation I saw a message saying that something to do with PACE wasn't installed properly. I just plugged the iLok in and restarted the installation, and it worked!

I guess we'll never know if that was indeed the solution, or if it was a "mis-read" of some file, but the installation went through.

i just thought I would share that.