Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2005, 12:04 AM

Default help with PC neuendo to Mac PT session

I have a session coming in saturday that has been recorded on a PC using Neuendo. I'm using PT 6.4 on a Mac. The session will be on an EZ Swap serial ATA drive. they will not be bringing the caddie just 80 gigs on a serial ATA drive. the session is in broadcast WAV files It's a live recording so all tracks will start at the same point. there for I don't need a session map I just need to get the WAV files off the PC based drive and into my Mac based PT system. Any suggestions on how to do this? and what equipment I will need?
thanks
Electrok
Old 04-22-2005, 12:07 AM

Default Re: help with PC neuendo to Mac PT session

Pro Tools and a drive which accepts the caddy the hard drive is mounted in. Simply Spot the BWF files. You don't mention which OS you're running, so I'll assume you have Panther which can read NTFS formatted drives. If they're bringing a bare drive.. we'd have to know which Mac you have and how many IDE devices are already installed.

Rail
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••