Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Mac OS X
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2014, 09:33 PM

Default Missing iLok Authorization

Hi there,

I recently bought an M-Audio M-Track Quad, and I am having trouble with Pro Tools Express detecting the iLok. I get a 'missing iLok authorisation' message on start up, even though the iLok is plugged in.

I'm pretty sure something has gone wrong in the registration process and the authorisation has been sent to the wrong account. When I try to enter it now in my Avid account, it says it has already been used. However, the 'primer' license is on the iLok and activated. No downloads or products are available in my Avid account.

I think the license will need to be deleted on Avid's end or I will need to be provided a new one.

Please let me know if you need any other info and hope someone can help.

Thanks,

-MK.