Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Tips & Tricks

Old 02-18-2000, 07:07 PM

Default Running outboard reverbs \'live\' on mixdown (aux in) then what? Print it at \'the end\'?

I get some cool stuff in when I'm mixing, that I dont always have around. Instead of AUX ins should I make the reverb returns audio tracks on record input, then print when I'm happy??? Whats the smartest thing to do? (I will have to note the monitor levels wont I? (As PT's bug loses them when record is switched off - a risk to the delicate levels I have been trying to set)...

Running Verbs live tips please......

TIA

Jules.

P.S. These are Outboard reverbs coming into the mix via AES or an interfaces a/d - d/a BTW

[This message has been edited by Jules (edited February 18, 2000).]
www.gearslutz.com
Old 02-19-2000, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Running outboard reverbs \'live\' on mixdown (aux in) then what? Print it at \'the end\'?

So is that monitoring in record ready/ input?, writing down the levels? (because of the flip to '0' after record is switched off)

Jules

[This message has been edited by Jules (edited February 19, 2000).]
www.gearslutz.com