Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2018, 05:10 PM

Default Automatically Find & Relink - limit search location

I've had this problem for as long as I've used Pro Tools. On the occasion that my session can't find files the obvious choice to to choose "Automatically Find & Relink" at start up. This does work but it takes for ever because it jumps around the system with seeming no rhythm or reason behind it. With four HDDs on board it's hardly ever even close to looking in the right place. I always end up just manually recreating the file links.

Is there any way to restrict the search to specific folders?