Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Pro Tools | Duet & Pro Tools | Quartet

Old 09-29-2018, 01:07 PM

Default Please Avid update drivers for PT Duet or at least let use the Apogee ones

Your PT IO Control Panel mixer page is empty on macOS 10.14

Please update drivers for PT Duet to be able keep using it, or if you're not gonna support it any more at least let us flash it with Apogee's firmware to be able to use their drivers and fully working version of Maestro.

Please...

Sound Engineer | Non-Avid Employee
Old 10-13-2018, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Please Avid update drivers for PT Duet or at least let use the Apogee ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacov View Post
Your PT IO Control Panel mixer page is empty on macOS 10.14

Please update drivers for PT Duet to be able keep using it, or if you're not gonna support it any more at least let us flash it with Apogee's firmware to be able to use their drivers and fully working version of Maestro.

Please...
UPDATE:

Thanks Avid for discretely repacking the drivers with updated (now working with Mojave) PT IO Control Panel. New version is v2.10.3, misquoted as v2.10.2 on the Drivers Download page info:

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/d...uartet-Drivers

------
Now I get this error (attached image) every time I plug the Duet, even though I have latest firmware installed, and even force reinstalled to be sure. Assuming someone is reading, would you please take a look at it?

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 12.42.20 AM.png (49.3 KB, 0 views)

Sound Engineer | Non-Avid Employee