Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 10
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2013, 07:57 AM

Default Re: how use pro tools without interface

I installed Pro Tools on my Win7 pc and ASIO4ALL to use it without external driver.

I encountered some problems, first, because I couldn't hear no sounds, but in the end I solved them, and now all (seems to) works properly.

Please refer my answer to this thread.

I hope this will be useful.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:35 PM

hi guys I was looking for the same thing, something that allows me to use protools without an interface on windows 7. i have protools 10 HD and i think would be amazing to go out and use protools on my laptop without an interface, just for mix and edit audio. As you guys I found ASIO4all, Looks to work properly as it says at the begining, lounches protools properly, it finds ASIO4all as a hardware device, opens the edit window and it apears, awesome isn't? but then I stard working on it, no far than 5 minutes and the software freeze up, and I can´t do anything about it. I just can restart my laptop. And this happends every time I use ASIO4all it crashes on protools 10hd....

I don't now weres the problem, someone can hepme please? I'm usin a HP Pavilon Dv4 (has 3gb RAM and 2.20procesor)
Old 10-09-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele.bartolettistella View Post
I installed Pro Tools on my Win7 pc and ASIO4ALL to use it without external driver.

I encountered some problems, first, because I couldn't hear no sounds, but in the end I solved them, and now all (seems to) works properly.

Please refer my answer to this thread.

I hope this will be useful.
Man, I can't thank you enough. I was having this problem for so long. It's a relief to finally find a solution. Respect.