Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2019
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2020, 03:19 PM

Default Re: PT Cloud Colaboration lost ALL my stuff ...

I will never pay for avid support again cause eaven when i add a valide plan the never help once ... For anyone from avide that see this go check my support log. You never help in any way alway doing the minimum to close the ticket

shame on you people shame on you
Old 04-01-2020, 03:58 PM

Wow, so sorry for the lack of support on top of the problems... escalating your case.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:23 PM

Thanks jeffro

I tried to do some work again today and I get problem with the upload of Data.
So this is the 2th day that nothing is done. Was thinging of working from backup but I don`t wanna mess anything up with all the problem I got so far.

I check my internet conection again and it`s perfect 250/50 mb/s with a 11ms ping

I just talk with My Partner and we where wondering if it possible to transfer the is 1 years subscription to my acount. He bought it thinking that it was the same if it was was under is account or mine since we always work togeter. If it`s possible just tell me what info you need and if he need to do something on is side

Thanks for your help.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:33 AM

Thanks jeffro

I got a reply from Gerard at support he was sorry the way my ticket was handle and he will get back to me asap. THis morning I have no access to my cloud it show my folder as empty so I`m now trying to work from home sending waves with Onedrive

Thanks Again and Have a Nice Day
Stay Home Stay Safe Stay with US
Old 04-13-2020, 11:00 AM

You people have no shame You waste my time don`t fix **** and still take my money on my credit card Today I don`t know how you sleep at night. you told me to stop using the cloud that you where fixing it But still NOTHING is fixed your cloud is still CRAP NOTHING work

I did some test with 4 diferent people using my business remote desktop software and none of them work properly and you know about it but still you take the Money.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:11 PM

After wasting a LOT time I finaly gave up on the Avid cloud it`s sad because the few time we could make in work it was realy cool ans it got me excited with Protool full integration and the ease of use. I was looking forward to a lot a great cooperation. But all the problem that came with the Covid 19 + some incompatibility with other plugins like Waves and the lack of transparency of Avid in General and Support specifically, I have to go back to the old way of working with my partners and it`s a real pain. I realy hope that Avid learn from all those mystakes and start respecting and value ALL there customers BIG or SMALL and also understanding that for a small studio losing day`s of work can be heartbraking.

For anyone else thinking of using Avid Cloud NOW ... DON`T or to a minimum do Copy of EVERYTHING you record EVERY time you would normaly do a save ! DO NOT TRUST that avid will take care of your Data.

Good Night