Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2010, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Preset Banks & Organization

Thanks for forging ahead of me and testing this out! I've been planning on trying it myself, just haven't gotten there yet. I'm slowly gathering, creating and tweaking presets that work well for me with my guitars and style of playing.
I'm also using the handy little feature in the ProTools 11R window to save my favorite amp and effect settings, so it's easier to quickly throw a nice sounding rig together.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Preset Banks & Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesling View Post
Thanks for forging ahead of me and testing this out! I've been planning on trying it myself, just haven't gotten there yet. I'm slowly gathering, creating and tweaking presets that work well for me with my guitars and style of playing.
I'm also using the handy little feature in the ProTools 11R window to save my favorite amp and effect settings, so it's easier to quickly throw a nice sounding rig together.
Well, over the last couple of weeks "ViaSatchAttrucci" and "djemass" and of course "Benoni" have been creating some absolutely killer patches so I thought it was about time that I tried creating a rig. Just a small one to get everything working. I'm really looking forward to creating a metal rig .

Of course, you where a great help too . I never would've known about the possibility of rig creation with XML no less, if you had not posted.

Thankyou .