Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Windows

Old 02-08-2013, 12:07 AM

Default Pro Tools Express doesn't recognize interface

Hey guys, I've had Mbox Mini and Pro Tools Express since Christmas. I've been figuring out the ropes and such, and today I finished my first track for the song I'm recording, which was virtual drums/Boom. So I created an audio track for my guitar, doing everything I'd done before when I was messing around/learning with the Intro to Pro Tools Express document, but now when I go to choose my input, the "Interface" category is not an option. Even if I create a new session, I can still not access the "interface" choice in the input dropdown bar.

Does anybody know what my problem is? The mbox works fine in that it's on and I can hear my guitar through my speakers, along with a signal for my guitar etc.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:15 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Express doesn't recognize interface

Crazyness.You might have to redo the tracks.Is there anything fancy you m ight have clicked it sounds strange there should always be an imput opion there but there its pro tools express I guess everything is a gamble -_-
Old 02-11-2013, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools Express doesn't recognize interface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldave View Post
Crazyness.You might have to redo the tracks.Is there anything fancy you m ight have clicked it sounds strange there should always be an imput opion there but there its pro tools express I guess everything is a gamble -_-
Thanks for the response but I figured it out. Somehow the default I/O settings for input were deleted, all I had to do was "default tracks" in said section and it restored.