Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 9

Old 11-16-2010, 11:59 AM

Exclamation Pro Tools Export Corrupt?

I just crossgraded to PT9 and started running into an export issue. I use PT for post and music. This issue started after installing PT9.

After bouncing to disk the audio for a post session with time code (I have tried all file formats by now too) it creates the audio file. But, when the exported file is re-imported into a new PT session, the duration changes. When imported into Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, it changes the length of the video edit and file. I reset the preferences in FCP and when the file is imported again, to a blank FCP sequence and new project, the length changes again.

I tested exporting the PT9 Session as a QT Movie and the sync is still off in the export. But the PT session plays back in sync.

I have checked my frame rate, export settings, reference video and omf files. Does anyone know if this is an issue with automatic delay compensation? I also tried changing the HW Buffer, DAE Buffer and Disk Buffer.

The sample rates and bit depth match in the PT session and FCP Session.

Thank you all for you help in advance.

I'm on a Mac Pro, 10.6.5, 2 - 2.26 Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processors, 8 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 Ram.