Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2018, 06:31 AM

Default Re: Machine Control and Avid Complete Plugin question

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalscottyg View Post
Has this license shown up in your account yet? If so, where?
Thanks!!
Sorry for the late reply if you have not already found it is in the "Product Details and Download Links " page

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...
Old 05-01-2018, 06:37 AM

Default Re: Pro Tools Ultimate and the Avid Complete Plugin Bundle

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonis View Post
Hey all,

I have a three-year HD support plan so when the rebranding to Pro Tools Ultimate took place the PTU license was added to my iLok account.

My question has to do with the Avid Complete Plugin Bundle and the Machine Control license that is supposed to be available for no additional cost.

I already own the majority of Avid plugins and Machine Control (but not X-Form, which I am interested in).

How will the new licenses be submitted?

Is there one Avid Complete Plugin Bundle?
Would they be submitted as individual ones?

I thought the Pro Tools Ultimate license is the one that is needed but I tried installing X-Form and Pro Tools is still looking for the license.

Any clues anyone?
Yes there is one "Avid Complete Plugin Bundle" installer , with all the bundled plugs able to install in one shot . You will have to locate the installer in your Avid account and download it to your system computer then open and run the installer . Then for me the first time I launched PT after installing the bundle it stopped (on I assume the first new uninstalled plugin) and opened the iLok activation window where I had to enter my iLok account name and password . It then proceeded to install all the rest of the bundle automatically

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...
Old 05-01-2018, 08:50 AM

I don't have or see any sort of "Complete Plugin Bundle" in my Avid products and downloads page???
Old 05-01-2018, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDS View Post
XForm appeared in my Avid Complete plugin bundle license. No sign of machine control thus far though...
Do you mean that an X-Form license appeared on your iLok License Manager?

Or there is now a Avid Complete plugin bundle license in your iLok and expanding the arrow (typical when there are bundled licenses) you only see X-Form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Roche View Post
Yes there is one "Avid Complete Plugin Bundle" installer , with all the bundled plugs able to install in one shot . You will have to locate the installer in your Avid account and download it to your system computer then open and run the installer . Then for me the first time I launched PT after installing the bundle it stopped (on I assume the first new uninstalled plugin) and opened the iLok activation window where I had to enter my iLok account name and password . It then proceeded to install all the rest of the bundle automatically
I assume this installer appears on the My Products & Subscriptions. Nothing has appeared on my Avid account so far.

What kind of license do you see on your iLok account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogboy100 View Post
I don't have or see any sort of "Complete Plugin Bundle" in my Avid products and downloads page???
Have you installed the bundle? And if so, does it authorise via iLok just fine?
Old 05-01-2018, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonis View Post

I assume this installer appears on the My Products & Subscriptions. Nothing has appeared on my Avid account so far.

What kind of license do you see on your iLok account?

Have you installed the bundle? And if so, does it authorise via iLok just fine?
Actually it did not appear on my "My Products and Subscriptions " page, ,.....it was in the "Products Not Yet Downloaded " page
Yes I have installed it an it authorizes iLok just fine and does so while launching PT for the first time after installing the bundle on my system computer.

Not sure what you mean "What kind of license do you see on your iLok account? "...... it's a "locked group" "subscription"..... is that what you mean ?

here is a screen shot (Note XForm ) is right at the top of the list

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...

Last edited by K Roche; 05-01-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:08 PM

Default Re: Machine Control and Avid Complete Plugin question

Still nothing for me .. I guess they meant 3weeks - 1year. Haha !
Old 05-01-2018, 12:56 PM

I have a pro tools ultimate ExpertPlus Support and Upgrade Plan...the thing you pay $399 a year for.

No plugin bundle installer is anywhere in my avid account nor on my ilok.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Where is the Complete Plugin Bundle Download for Ultimate users?

Nothing in my account yet either. It's definitely been more than 3 weeks since the April 7 unveiling.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Where is the Complete Plugin Bundle Download for Ultimate users?

Quote:
Nothing in my account yet either. It's definitely been more than 3 weeks since the April 7 unveiling.
Have you looked in the "Not yet Downloaded" area on your main account page? That's where I found it. After I downloaded, it then appeared in the normal software area.

Not very intuitive.
Genelec 1031AP/7070A 5.1 monitoring.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
It was in the "Not Yet Downloaded" section on my main account page. After I activated and installed, it then appeared on the normal downloads page.

Odd way to go about it IMO.
Genelec 1031AP/7070A 5.1 monitoring.