Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Additional Resources

Click for info about Avid @ NAB 2017

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 04-25-2017, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools license expired on an Active Subscription

Hey I'm new to pro tools and recently have encountered an issue. When trying to use pro tools it is saying that my subscription has expired. I checked my account and I am clearly still under subscription until June this year, but when i check ilok license manager it shows that the license has expired. This blows because I am not able to use pro tools at all. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2017, 10:22 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by torincyie13 View Post
Hey I'm new to pro tools and recently have encountered an issue. When trying to use pro tools it is saying that my subscription has expired. I checked my account and I am clearly still under subscription until June this year, but when i check ilok license manager it shows that the license has expired. This blows because I am not able to use pro tools at all. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the community.

Answered via support case so please check your email and reply to the case notice. Thanks!
Old 04-27-2017, 02:23 PM

Im having the exact same issue.i pay my monthly fee for my pro tools subscription but license for pro tools 12 appears expired on my "unavailable" folder in ilok license manager.. sent this case today on Avid.com with case no.03197133...hope someone replies soon this is soooo annoying.. neeed to make some MUSIC here !
Old 04-27-2017, 02:39 PM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus420 View Post
Im having the exact same issue.i pay my monthly fee for my pro tools subscription but license for pro tools 12 appears expired on my "unavailable" folder in ilok license manager.. sent this case today on Avid.com with case no.03197133...hope someone replies soon this is soooo annoying.. neeed to make some MUSIC here !
Welcome to the community.

An updated license was deposited back in Oct 2016 but never activated. I see that we responded to your support case already so you appear to be back on track with the license activated.