Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2001, 12:44 AM

Default Re: call me an idiot but answer this for me....

they sent me a backup disk of the D-verb authorizer. 2 actually... I'm just as puzzled as the rest of you...

www.disposableproductions.com
Old 03-10-2001, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moe green:
i kind of figured you were joking...but seeming as how PC's generally have so many problems with the digi001 i thought i'd be on the safe side and see what you meant...thanks for warning me
You may very well be right,Moe. On the other hand, by the very nature of this forum, we are going to see mucho discussion of the problems... real and imagined.
Here's my expierence.
I hung out here for a few weeks, put together a PC, plugged in 001 and... it worked. I'd like to believe there are alot of us trouble freee PC users... we just don't have much to bitch about.
Then again, I could be wrong.
cheers

Old 07-02-2001, 11:56 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by JMS40:

You may very well be right,Moe. On the other hand, by the very nature of this forum, we are going to see mucho discussion of the problems... real and imagined.
Here's my expierence.
I hung out here for a few weeks, put together a PC, plugged in 001 and... it worked. I'd like to believe there are alot of us trouble freee PC users... we just don't have much to bitch about.
Then again, I could be wrong.
cheers

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I've had very little trouble with my DIGI001, other than the fact that My BIOS defaults to normal paramaters everytime the boot process is inturrupted before the HDD boot code runs, (A BIOS O/C feature I suppose)
Old 07-03-2001, 12:14 AM

They send you two copies in case your computer crashes and you must format your hd. If you do not deauthorize d-verb before (which is hard if your comp is totally wasted) you won´t be able to use the disc again. There is only one key on each disc which is moved to your hd the first time you use it and moved back to the disc when deauthorized.

Henrik www.mp3.com/henrikhansson