Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > ProControl, Control|24, Command|8
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2000, 07:38 AM

Default Welcome Gannon Kashiwa, Our New ProControl Product Manager

Hi ProControl DUC folks… Please welcome Gannon Kashiwa to Digidesign. Gannon has is the new product manager who is responsible for control surfaces (which of course includes ProControl). Gannon is an extremely experienced audio engineer (and musician). He comes to us as co-owner of a Rocky Mountain Recorders, an excellent post facility in the Boulder, Colorado area (chock full of ProControl/Pro Tools).

Gannon was also one of the top beta testers for Digidesign in the last few years, and was fully involved in testing ProControl when it was first coming out. With Gannon's arrival, we'll try to get back to you more quickly on your feature requests and/or comments. But please keep in mind that we're pretty slammed over here doing the work to get new features or products out. No one's intentionally ignoring posts… we're just really busy (read the time I posted my last couple of replies this a.m., and you'll see what I mean). Thanks for your patience, and keep the input coming.