Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2009, 02:33 PM

Default conductor track and changeable elastic

osx10.5.7 and pt8.0cs3
i have a session with a few tempo changes (tempo map) that i want to use elastic audio on. the conductor track is on, its not on manual tempo mode. now it seems i can only drag the tempo map up and down if the tempo graph is green. but on this song its stuck on blue. how do i make it (the tempo graph) green?

the funny thing is an early version of the same song the tempo graph is green. i just can't figure out how to make it green now. thanks for your help.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Avid

Default Re: conductor track and changeable elastic

Sounds like your tempo map is in "Identify Beat" or Bar|Beat marker mode. Switch it to Tempo Events by Command+clicking on the + next to the word "Tempo" in the tempo ruler; you should get a popup menu that lets you choose which mode it's working in.

Paul Vercellotti
Avid Engineering
Old 09-01-2009, 05:22 PM

Default Re: conductor track and changeable elastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulV View Post
Sounds like your tempo map is in "Identify Beat" or Bar|Beat marker mode. Switch it to Tempo Events by Command+clicking on the + next to the word "Tempo" in the tempo ruler; you should get a popup menu that lets you choose which mode it's working in.
that was exactly what i needed. days like this i feel very fortunate to have the DUC !

thanks so much!!