Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2019, 03:47 AM

Default Late thread notifications

Is anyone else seeing this? This morning I got two email notifications - one for a thread where the last new post was two weeks ago and the other for a thread where the lat post was at the beginning of November. In both notifications were the text of the post so it's not like someone made a post and the deleted it.

Twilight Zone time

QAPLA!
Old 11-30-2019, 05:53 AM

Default Re: Late thread notifications

Shure. Happened to me too .

I don't remember the specifics, but a couple of months ago, I got a notification on several months old post. Often I get no notification at all, but I guess that's a different issue.

Also, when writing a post, I hit return twice to get a empty line between paragraphs, and it shows up as two empty lines. I have to "Preview Post" and edit before submitting. Been that way the last few years. Firefox on High Sierra.
Old 11-30-2019, 06:02 AM

Default Re: Late thread notifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Jenssen View Post
Shure. Happened to me too .

I don't remember the specifics, but a couple of months ago, I got a notification on several months old post. Often I get no notification at all, but I guess that's a different issue.

Also, when writing a post, I hit return twice to get a empty line between paragraphs, and it shows up as two empty lines. I have to "Preview Post" and edit before submitting. Been that way the last few years. Firefox on High Sierra.
Same here. Notifications can be days old and the discussions moved on a long time ago. Feels like this has started in the last 5-6 months but I could be wrong as I stopped subscribe to many threads due to this issue.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————