Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2009, 06:36 AM

Default Sync I/O not recognized on Windows Pro Tools HD 7.4

For some reason my Pro tools HD 7.4 will give me the warning: Unable to establish communication with the Sync box when trying to enable sync options.
By Chosing Setup > Peripherals, and click the Syn-chronization tab and Click Enable SYNC I/O.

However it does show me the correct timecode when opening the Sync Setup software in windows - pro tools - utilities.

The sync I/O is connected via A custom Serial-to-COM cable. As stated in the Sync io guide.

Any ideas?

Thank you for your time,

Steve Pittoors