Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video

Old 03-07-2018, 09:50 AM

Default Is there a way to batch change User Time Stamp with Original Time Stamp?

I'd like to batch convert a range of clips, including auto-generated ones, so the user time stamp is the same as original time stamp (for generating studio logs). I can't see any way of doing this, but hoping some clever soul out there has a magic idea... cheers.

PT 2024 Ultimate; W11 Pro; Ryzen 9 7900; 64gb RAM; RME Babyface; UAD Quad Satellite USB; GTX 1050i
Macbook Air M2; 24gb RAM
Old 03-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Sounds In Sync

Default Re: Is there a way to batch change User Time Stamp with Original Time Stamp?

Hi Guy,

I don't think PT has a way of doing this. However, if you're wanting to do this in order to have the original timestamp exported in the PT text file, you should instead be able to use your copy of EdiLoad to extract the original timestamp from the .ptx file and export the clip data in a tab-del text file or Excel file.

Regards,

Mark
www.soundsinsync.com
Old 03-08-2018, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Is there a way to batch change User Time Stamp with Original Time Stamp?

Well hello! I'll check that out, thanks Mark - EdiLoad to the rescue once again!

PT 2024 Ultimate; W11 Pro; Ryzen 9 7900; 64gb RAM; RME Babyface; UAD Quad Satellite USB; GTX 1050i
Macbook Air M2; 24gb RAM