Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S4/S6

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2017, 01:36 PM

Default Clear the Attention Fader?

Is there a way to clear the attention fader? i.e. After attentioning a track to work on it, is there a way to set the fader/master module back to "No Track Attentioned" when I'm done?

I currently have a 32-fader M40 with two sections with just fader and knob modules (no process); two with knob, fader, and process; and display modules all the way across. The two sections without process modules are set up as attention expand knobs, but the faders are not being used as attention expand faders.

When I attention a track, the attention expand knobs do their thing, and the corresponding display module changes from Large Meters (which is my normal setting) to Waveforms and Function. This is fine, but then there's no way to clear the attention expand knobs and set the display modules back to my preference. I can clear the knobs by attentioning a VCA master, but the display module never goes back to Large Meters.

This certainly isn't a major issue. I'm just checking to see if there's something I'm missing.

Pro Tools | HDX 2019.5
S6 M40 19.5
Mac Pro (Late 2013) - Mojave 10.14.5
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
64 GB RAM