Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 10-17-2002, 05:08 PM

Default Digi001 Factory: Free Waves plug-ins expired when my demo plug-ins expired

Hey all

When I got my Digi001, I bought the Factory option with the extra Waves plug ins (3) and Bomb Factory plug-ins.

I installed the Waves plug-ins and tested them to make sure they worked. Then I installed the Waves demo plug-ins. After 30 days, the Waves demo plug-ins expired and my 3 free plug-ins have also expired. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my free plug-ins, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. They no longer show up in my plug-in lists.

Is this a known problem with a known (wishful thinking) fix?

Thanks in advance,
The Rhett
Old 10-17-2002, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Digi001 Factory: Free Waves plug-ins expired when my demo plug-ins expired

Contact waves directly about this at [email protected]

They have excellent support....

Bastiaan
Old 10-17-2002, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Digi001 Factory: Free Waves plug-ins expired when my demo plug-ins expired

I just want to make sure that this is what I should have with the Factory. I know I deleted some of these when the "15" days expired.

So this is the list from DIGI:

Digi 001 Factory includes:

Along with the DigiRack Plug-Ins included in Pro Tools software,

Bomb Factory: renowned 1176 and LA-2A Classic Compressors, and the moogerfooger Lowpass Filter,

Waves: Supertap high-quality delay, Metaflanger, and Q10 EQ,

Native Instruments: Dynamo virtual instrument library,

Digidesign: D-Fi, D-Verb, and Maxim.

This is it? Right?

Old 10-18-2002, 04:00 AM

Right?

Old 10-18-2002, 04:09 AM

I guess os....otherwise digidesign is lying.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Bastiaan
Old 10-18-2002, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
I just want to make sure that this is what I should have with the Factory. I know I deleted some of these when the "15" days expired.

So this is the list from DIGI:

Digi 001 Factory includes:

Along with the DigiRack Plug-Ins included in Pro Tools software,

Bomb Factory: renowned 1176 and LA-2A Classic Compressors, and the moogerfooger Lowpass Filter,

Waves: Supertap high-quality delay, Metaflanger, and Q10 EQ,

Native Instruments: Dynamo virtual instrument library,

Digidesign: D-Fi, D-Verb, and Maxim.

This is it? Right?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes, that's right. That matches what came in the box exactly.

Rhett
Old 10-18-2002, 04:15 PM

I am finally sorting out what plug was a trail and what plug was included. I was confused by all the trials that installed with the factory cdrom. I have it figured out now but I am having a few issues getting some plugs to install. I just posted for help from DIGI. It will all work out. I will remain calm, I can control my emotions. I dont need to act out. I dont need to break things. I am not a violent person. I'm ok, your ok.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2002, 05:51 PM

That confused me too. In fact, it took me this long to sort through it just to make sure I hadn't hallucinated the 3 free Waves plug-ins or something.

I'll have to contact Waves when I get home and get the activation code in front of me.

Thanks again,
Rhett
Old 10-18-2002, 08:17 PM

Yep,

All those trial plugs. Even now when I re-installed the factory cdrom plugs I couldn't quite tell from the install list what was included and what was a trial. As it was I hardly used the demos. I would have actually been able to experiment with them if I hadn't installed the factory right at the beginning.... I barely had the basics of 001/PT figured out before they all expired. Then the little screens on start up. Ugh.

My waves Serial # came on a little card with the factory. I registered but I still don't know how to get the "free" plug in for registering. I sent them an email and am waiting to see what the "free" plug is...