Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2019

Old 09-19-2019, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Sooo, when are us subscribers getting HEAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardi View Post
Dunno if you’re being sarcastic or not, but it is pretty clear.

Like i mentioned in both my posts, you will get it if you’re renting the software. All three of the options you posted are the rental options of PT.

If you look at the perpetual option (which you didn’t copy and paste) you’ll notice it DOES NOT list Heat. In other words, it’s isn’t included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not being sarcastic. I don't have a perpetual license for Pro Tools 2019, I am paying the monthly subscription, so according to you, I should have HEAT...?
Old 09-19-2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLakis View Post
I am paying the monthly subscription, so according to you, I should have HEAT...?
Yes and if you don't, contact support
Old 09-19-2019, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFreak View Post
Yes and if you don't, contact support

Correct.

And it’s not according to me, it’s according to AVID. =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2019, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLakis View Post
... I'd like to demo it first before I commit ...
HEAT 30-DAY TRIAL
https://www.avid.com/support/trialdownload/HEAT

Avid Knowledge Base
Where Is My Avid Complete Plug-In Bundle and HEAT License?
http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...e-HEAT-License

Last Updated : September 18, 2019
Products Affected : Pro Tools, Pro Tools HD, Pro Tools Ultimate

Q: Who is eligible for the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license?
A: The Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license are provided to customers who have an active Pro Tools or Pro Tools | Ultimate Subscription.

Q: Where do I find the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license?

A. The Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license can be found inside your iLok account. You can activate the license to an iLok key or the iLok Cloud.

Q: Where do I get the installers for the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license?
A: To get the installers for the Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Avid account.
2. Go to My Products and Subscriptions.
3. Under your product look and click on Pro Tools or Pro Tools | Ultimate then beside Product Details and Download Links click show.
4. Scroll down until you see the installers for the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle. Click it to start downloading the installers.

For the HEAT plug-in, it's pre-installed with Pro Tools and Pro Tools | Ultimate. For more information, please refer to this article: Where is the HEAT installer?

Q: When does my Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license expire?
A: Your Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license is tied-up with your Pro Tools or Pro Tools | Ultimate Subscription. Once your subscription expires, the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license will expire as well.

Q: I have a Pro Tools or Pro Tools | Ultimate Subscription but I don't see the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license in my iLok account.
A: If you haven't received your Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license yet, please contact Avid Customer Care.

Q: I have a Pro Tools Perpetual/Pro Tools Ultimate Perpetual license with an active Updates & Support Plan. Am I eligible for the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and HEAT license?
A: Avid Complete Plug-in is already included with Pro Tools Ultimate, while Heat is only for customers who have an active Pro Tools or Pro Tools | Ultimate Subscription.
Pro Tools Studio 2024.3 * SSL UC-1 * Digidesign Command 8 * TECH 21 SansAmp 2.0 * Xvive U3 2.4Ghz Wireless Microphone * Shure SM57 & Rode NT2-A * Fender 30 & Champ 12 valve amps * M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 * PreSonus Speakers & Monitor Station V2 * Lenovo W520 laptop Type 427637U (32 GB RAM) with extra-Ports Dock + SSDs: 2 @ Samsung T5 + 1 @ Samsung T7 * 3 Screens: 15.6” Laptop + 24” BENQ GL2450-B + Samsung 27” CT550 curved Monitor * best Wife!
Old 09-20-2019, 12:16 PM

Thank you for the responses, everyone.

Turns out HEAT was deposited in my iLok account 3 days ago and I didn't notice until now. Guess they're rolling it out on their own time.

Sorry for the confusion!