Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2007, 10:54 AM

Default Need some help with a few lines of ADR...

Hello everyone,

I need a bit of help with post on an independent feature film project I've been working on and thought this might be a good place to start...

I have about five short lines of dialog to replace with ADR in one of the scenes of our film, but unfortunately, the actress has moved from South Florida where my studio is located and is now living in the Chicago area. Though I could just replace her lines with another actress, I like her original performance and would really prefer to get her to dub the lines (I just can't save the original performance because of the background noise that was unavoidable on set.)

Is there anyone living in the Chicago area that would be able and willing to give us a hand with this? Since this is a pet project of mine, I was hoping someone might be willing to help me out for a screen credit for yourself and/or your company, or perhaps a trade out of some sort, but I'm negotiable and open to suggestions.

If someone would be able to assist, I could e-mail a small quicktime movie of the scene for reference and could take the completed lines back as individual files via e-mail as well, as each line is only a few seconds long. If you're interested, please feel free to e-mail me directly: [email protected].

I appreciate everyone's time and consideration!

Greg Steiner
Producer / Director
[email protected]
Old 12-18-2007, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Need some help with a few lines of ADR...

Check your email