Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2012, 03:42 PM

Default Loosing Controller Lanes in MIDI Editor

Has anyone experienced loosing the pre-assigned Controller Lanes in the MIDI Editor after Pro Tools has been exited and restarted? I use three monitors of which, one is dedicated to the MIDI editor. For some reason (and it doesn't always happen), I loose my controller lane assignments and it default back to just a couple of lanes. Normally I have 10 lanes assigned in my sequence.

I have had is issue ever since Pro Tools 7. I can't seem to repeat it on an on-going basis. Looking is anyone else has experienced this and what may be causing it to happen?

I appreciate any feedback that you forum members may have. I'm using a Mac Pro....