How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2020
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2020, 07:31 AM

Default Editing Comments to Multiple Files in Workspace

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to edit the comments in workspace to multiple files? For example, I have a whole bunch of riser files that aren't named "riser" so they don't show up in a search. I would like to add "riser" to the comments so it shows up when I search. I can do it individually, but I can't do all of them at once.

Any ideas?

Thanks
John
Pro tools Current, Guinness Can MacPro 3.5GHZ 6-core, 64GB RAM, UA Apollo Quad, AxiomPro 61. Waves, Massey, NI Komplete, Spitfire, Vienna Strings, EastWest, Reason, Spectrasonics, wife, kids, dogs, cats, farm, soundlogicaudio.com