Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 01-22-2014, 11:27 AM

Default Eleven Rack and Eleven Plugin

Hi,
I purchased my Eleven Rack when it first came out.
Do I get the Eleven Plugin?
I am running Pro Tools 11 and right now it just has Eleven (Free).

I feel like there are more features/extras (plugins/deals) if you buy the eleven rack now.

Thanks
Old 01-22-2014, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Eleven Rack and Eleven Plugin

No. You will get Eleven Free with Pro Tools. You get to buy the full Eleven Plugin suite. Sometimes available used on DUC and elsewhere. pro Tools 11 very nicely will operate the AAX-64 Eleven plugin with the cheaper Eleven LE license.

Eleven is not currently bundled with the Eleven Rack currently, it was for a short time in the past as a promotion.

And there are currently *no* promotions from Avid with any plugins with the Eleven Rack, it just comes with eh base Pro Tools 11/10 license bundle.

I must have missed the "all future upgrades and bundles provided free" warranty in the Eleven Rack when I purchased mine (very soon after they were released). Did yours really come with that?