How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2011, 07:02 AM

Default Nothing to do w/ 11-Rack....but guitar related & NOT a RickRoll

Hey guys......

I just wanted to share a very cool website w/ you all......I'm a HUGE Blues Saraceno fan, as well as a Samick Tv Twenty collector........

The site is called Plaidmouth.com

A real nice guy named Corey runs it and he has an original Dirty Boy amp as well........

He dedicated a page to my collection/obsession...........There is also a link to all of my 11-Rack recordings as well.......

http://www.plaidmouth.com/?cat=72

Just one more thing to do while we wait for the expansion pack to arrive on our doorstep.......
Old 02-05-2011, 09:03 AM

Default Re: Nothing to do w/ 11-Rack....but guitar related & NOT a RickRoll

Blues Dues!

A long time ago on the LPF some one asked who was the best "postshred" blues guitarist and Blues Saraceno was my nomination. Sadly no one had any idea of who I was talking about. The guy deserves more recognition. For the longest time his catalog was unavailable. I haven't checked lately. Probably should.

Some good stuff on YouTube. Being asked to tour with Jack Bruce while your in you late teens is a kind of accolade in my book.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88
Old 02-05-2011, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunburst79 View Post
Blues Dues!

A long time ago on the LPF some one asked who was the best "postshred" blues guitarist and Blues Saraceno was my nomination. Sadly no one had any idea of who I was talking about. The guy deserves more recognition. For the longest time his catalog was unavailable. I haven't checked lately. Probably should.

Some good stuff on YouTube. Being asked to tour with Jack Bruce while your in you late teens is a kind of accolade in my book.
Yup...Yup......Worth a listen people........Jaw dropping tone, note choice & vibrato if you ask me......

ALL of his stuff is available for digital download.......& buy the unreleased at the time Poison CD titled "Crack a Smile"......It's ALL Blues & so worth every penny of the .99 cents you'll pay for it on e-bay.....Once you get past the fact that it's Poison...You'll be hooked....Lol.......It really is that good.......
Old 02-05-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udamann88 View Post
Yup...Yup......Worth a listen people........Jaw dropping tone, note choice & vibrato if you ask me......

ALL of his stuff is available for digital download.......& buy the unreleased at the time Poison CD titled "Crack a Smile"......It's ALL Blues & so worth every penny of the .99 cents you'll pay for it on e-bay.....Once you get past the fact that it's Poison...You'll be hooked....Lol.......It really is that good.......
I'm actually not familiar with the Poison era stuff. A bud had a lot of his solo stuff and it was great.

I agree though. Give him a listen.

Formerly Hobo Wan Kenobi

Core 2 Specs Page

ASUS P6T6 Revolution | i7 930 | 12GB OCZ DDR3 1600 7-7-7-20 | PTLE 10 | CPTK | 003 | Presonus D8 | 11Rack | Alesis AI3 | Presonus HP60 | Mercury + Studio Classics | Sound Toys | MasseyPack | Axiom61 | MAudio Keystation Pro 88