Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS

Old 06-16-2011, 10:44 AM

Default Cracks on PT9.0.3 with Digi003 and MacOS10.6.7

Hello,

Too many digital cracks under the normal recording mode AND the QuickPunch Mode... Anyone experiencing this under Mac? I ve seen a lot of same problems with our friends under PC ?
What Avid is doing now? Please do something quikly for the Digi series... I know you want to clear them... But not like that... At least with a proper final driver...
I am still using it with my client and if I ve got to many cracks I will loose client... And I will not be able to save money to buy something new from you... Do you understand... Unless I go somewhere else... lol...
Time is money for both of us...
Cheers
Old 06-16-2011, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Cracks on PT9.0.3 with Digi003 and MacOS10.6.7

Try using a different drive... external drive that is PT compatible. Make sure if you have upgraded the PT version and that you upgrade all your plug-ins as well. Start with a new session... set it up for your computer (Buffers, inputs, outputs, playback engine, etc, etc, etc) and then save it as a template in the In/Out library, as well as the actual session file. Once you get to the "no click" point use the template for everything you need and it shouldn't hiccup anymore.

Most of what I have read/seen about cracks and pops had to do with Hard Drive or PT settings.