Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2020, 07:55 AM

Default Re: Air instruments not loading

In my ilok manager I can see an xpand license from air music tech. Since it's not a part of avid I think you should see a license - otherwise it makes no sense to buy it separately. In the process when installing mini grand you have to be asked where the license should be installed.

But, maybe I´m wrong. It's long time ago when I used PT First since then I shifted to Pro Tools full.

Best from me
Old 05-06-2020, 11:16 AM

Guys, I got the solution from AVID, amazing. Look at this:

"Hi!

You might have purchased your Minigrand using a browser and not via the AvidLink/Marketplace. May we know where you purchased your MiniGrand Plugin? If this is through a browser, we will need you to repurchase it through the Avid Link/Market Place inside Pro Tools First to have the whitelisting filtered correctly. We will be cancelling and refunding your current mini grand once confirmed.

Thank you,
Tope
AVID Community"

And this was true! Once I bought the plugin via marketplace (it tried to stop me saying I already have one ), it started to work.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:17 AM

Good to know and even better to hear you got it working
Old 07-12-2020, 04:48 PM

Only PTF has a licence on ilok account, I have 2 issued a couple of months apart but only need to activate one. Most of the plugins have licensee's but they are authorised through your Avid account. I have bought a few from Avid marketplace and they are listed in my account. Not quite sure how it works but PTF scans plugin folder everytime you open programme and I imagine it checks your account for relevant licences and then loads the relevant plugins. I have the Air creative FX collection but I didn't purchase it from marketplace and it doesn't load in PTF.