Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > Buy & Sell
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2013, 10:53 AM

Default FS: Brand New Pro Tools 10 (Possibly PT 11 as well)

I have a new, unregistered Pro Tools 10 activation code for sale.
This license is for "Academic Faculty and or institutions only". Meaning, you must be able to prove at the the time of registration that you are an instructor or own a place of training.
This is not a plain academic version where you can be a registered college student to activate it. You must be faculty, etc.

It is the FULL version of Pro Tools 10 Native, once you activate the registration number and activate the license, there may also be some free plugins that come with the license, but I'm not sure.
Also, since it is NEW and never been registered, there is even the possibility of a FREE upgrade to Pro Tools 11 as well!
Again, I am not sure, but it is possible.
In any case, lets assume for sure, it's just Pro Tools 10 for the moment. If you get the extras, it will be a very pleasant Bonus, to say the least!

Please be sure you can activate the software before you buy it from me. Or if you want to buy it from me to re-sell or trade it, I'll leave that up to you.

I've sold many things here over the last 4 years with a 100% perfect track record.
A great opportunity for someone.

$250 via Pay Pal.
After payment has been received, I will email you the registration code.
If interested, email me at: ctyelvis AT gmail DOT com

Thanks a bunch,
-Chris