How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Aspera DigiDelivery

Old 11-25-2010, 07:06 AM

Default Re: Delivery e-mail delays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Jimmy View Post
Not to give the same back to you, but it's obvious you have no experience administrating a Digidelivery server. The Digidelivery is its own mail server. The problem is that everything is self-contained within the box and there's no way to troubleshoot when issues like this occur.

http://www.avid.com/US/products/DigiDelivery-ServGT

To the OP: You know, I never patched in a monitor, keyboard and mouse to see what could be seen. I toed the party line that the apocalypse would occur and I would spend eternity in Digihell for doing such a thing. Now, I would say go for it. What could it really hurt?
Thank you very much for the link. You are correct, I have zero experience with DigiDelivery, and I failed to note the reference to it in the original post.

Apologies and mea culpa...
Note that all opinions, observations, whatever, in this post are mine, unless I'm being mean or am wrong, in which case it's somebody else's fault. I do not work for Avid (their loss)...my only relationship with Avid is that of a customer (when I'm not too poor to buy stuff, like now)...and that hot administrative assistant...that's more of a "thing" than a "relationship" (that should keep them guessing for a while...)

Just rockin'...what more is there?

Bill in Pittsburgh
Old 12-08-2010, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Delivery e-mail delays

I was getting nothing since my ISP upgraded my line to 5Mbps connection. I all of sudden got a "swack" of emails today about 30 a few of them were labeled junk and some where email errors (Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours) I had about 10 of those. Now it's all good getting my reports a 10min past midnight as usual test email message works again. I didn't do anything but leave the sever on for several days. The error cleared itself - Which leads to the only conclusion it as an ISP issue.